Translation of unfavorable in Spanish:
- 1 (adverse)(conditions)
poco propicio(wind)to be unfavorable
tosomething/somebodyterms unfavorable to the purchasercondiciones desfavorables para el comprador or que le son desfavorables al compradorExample sentences
- The paper argued that a venture capitalist with highly volatile status was more likely to have an unfavorable economic outcome.
- The unfavorable economic conditions at home contributed to this year's falling exports, Irwandy said.
- Her achievement was more impressive given the unfavourable prevailing economic conditions.
- 2 (negative)Example sentences
- The media coverage of the two visits was noteworthy for its lack of any unfavourable commentary on the government's foreign policy.
- However most of the reviews she got in the Sydney and Melbourne press were unfavourable.
- Sydenham's basic premise is that historians have either neglected this revolutionary, or given him a rather unfavourable press.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.