Translation of unfavorable in Spanish:
- 1.1 (adverse) [conditions] desfavorable, poco propicio; [wind] en contrato be unfavorable
tosth/sb terms unfavorable to the purchaser condiciones desfavorables para el comprador or que le son desfavorables al compradorExample sentences1.2 (negative) [reply/report/comparison] desfavorable, negativo
- The paper argued that a venture capitalist with highly volatile status was more likely to have an unfavorable economic outcome.
- The unfavorable economic conditions at home contributed to this year's falling exports, Irwandy said.
- Her achievement was more impressive given the unfavourable prevailing economic conditions.
- The media coverage of the two visits was noteworthy for its lack of any unfavourable commentary on the government's foreign policy.
- However most of the reviews she got in the Sydney and Melbourne press were unfavourable.
- Sydenham's basic premise is that historians have either neglected this revolutionary, or given him a rather unfavourable press.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.