Translation of unfold in Spanish:
desplegar(arms)he unfolded a coin from his handkerchief
descruzarsacó una moneda que tenía envuelta en el pañuelo1.2 (reveal) [literary]Example sentences
- As the plot develops you realize that as many of the events unfold, it is not clear which of them occur naturally and which are engineered by the people that govern.
- When we come back, we'll get the latest from our reporters watching the parade of events unfolding in Iraq.
- Yesterday a tragedy unfolded, a tragic event that could have been avoided, one that led to the unfortunate loss of life.
- The efficiency of the architect lies in unfolding the unexplainable details.
- The plot of the play centres around the Doyle Family and many revelations are unfolded as the play unfolds its riveting story.
- A poet's life compressed into this book unfolds ideas both minute and complex.
abrirse(wings)1.2 (be revealed)
- It's very important to condition your horse to the sound of rattling paper as you fold and unfold the map.
- The singing ceased as the child was given a task, and she carefully unfolded the map and spread it out above the top of Dom's head.
- Ted unfolded the map and spread it out across the hood of my car.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.