Translation of unfold in Spanish:
- 1.1(newspaper)(wings)(arms)he unfolded a coin from his handkerchiefdescruzar1.2 (reveal) [literary]sacó una moneda que tenía envuelta en el pañueloExample sentences
- As the plot develops you realize that as many of the events unfold, it is not clear which of them occur naturally and which are engineered by the people that govern.
- When we come back, we'll get the latest from our reporters watching the parade of events unfolding in Iraq.
- Yesterday a tragedy unfolded, a tragic event that could have been avoided, one that led to the unfortunate loss of life.
- The efficiency of the architect lies in unfolding the unexplainable details.
- The plot of the play centres around the Doyle Family and many revelations are unfolded as the play unfolds its riveting story.
- A poet's life compressed into this book unfolds ideas both minute and complex.
- 1.1(flower/leaf)abrirse(wings)1.2 (be revealed)desplegarse(plot/drama/events)desarrollarse(scene/panorama)extendersedesplegarseExample sentences
- It's very important to condition your horse to the sound of rattling paper as you fold and unfold the map.
- The singing ceased as the child was given a task, and she carefully unfolded the map and spread it out above the top of Dom's head.
- Ted unfolded the map and spread it out across the hood of my car.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.