Translation of unfruitful in Spanish:
- 1.1 [attempt/meeting/talks] infructuoso, poco fructíferoExample sentences1.2 [soil/womb] [literary/literario] estéril, yermo [literary/literario]
- It's been about cutting away unfruitful frustration and anger.
- This has led to some unfruitful lines of inquiry, but as the investigation is ongoing it is not possible to comment further on specific cases.
- This is all supposition, as no one knows what Novak told the investigators, but it is supposition that manages to tie together the mysteries of Fitzgerald's long and seemingly unfruitful investigation.
- It was an ugly, unfruitful thing, in comparison to the delicate, well-kept gardens of other Mayfair houses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.