Translation of unfruitful in Spanish:
- 1.1 [attempt/meeting/talks] infructuoso, poco fructíferoExample sentences1.2 [soil/womb] [literary/literario] estéril, yermo [literary/literario]
- It's been about cutting away unfruitful frustration and anger.
- This has led to some unfruitful lines of inquiry, but as the investigation is ongoing it is not possible to comment further on specific cases.
- This is all supposition, as no one knows what Novak told the investigators, but it is supposition that manages to tie together the mysteries of Fitzgerald's long and seemingly unfruitful investigation.
- It was an ugly, unfruitful thing, in comparison to the delicate, well-kept gardens of other Mayfair houses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.