- 1.1 [attempt/meeting/talks] infructuoso, poco fructíferoMore example sentences1.2 [soil/womb] [literary/literario] estéril, yermo [literary/literario]
More example sentences
- It's been about cutting away unfruitful frustration and anger.
- This has led to some unfruitful lines of inquiry, but as the investigation is ongoing it is not possible to comment further on specific cases.
- This is all supposition, as no one knows what Novak told the investigators, but it is supposition that manages to tie together the mysteries of Fitzgerald's long and seemingly unfruitful investigation.
- It was an ugly, unfruitful thing, in comparison to the delicate, well-kept gardens of other Mayfair houses.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...