Translation of unfruitful in Spanish:
- 1.1 [attempt/meeting/talks] infructuoso, poco fructíferoExample sentences1.2 [soil/womb] [literary/literario] estéril, yermo [literary/literario]
- It's been about cutting away unfruitful frustration and anger.
- This has led to some unfruitful lines of inquiry, but as the investigation is ongoing it is not possible to comment further on specific cases.
- This is all supposition, as no one knows what Novak told the investigators, but it is supposition that manages to tie together the mysteries of Fitzgerald's long and seemingly unfruitful investigation.
- It was an ugly, unfruitful thing, in comparison to the delicate, well-kept gardens of other Mayfair houses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of the autonomous governments of Catalonia and Valencia is generalitat. A great deal of power has now been transferred to them from central government.