Translation of uniform in Spanish:
- (shape/color/length)(temperature/speed)(attitudes/behavior)Example sentences
- Parliament has approved changes to the Tourism Act that will compel hotels, restaurants and resorts to charge Bulgarians and foreigners uniform prices.
- Coordinating the activities of the States and advising them on matters relating to uniform administration of the Act and Rules.
- Across 14 channels, it was amazing how uniform the behaviour pattern was.
- It'll take about a year to get the packages totally uniform across the country, says SVP-marketing Doug Seserman.
- During that process, bottles are heated and cooled to strengthen and preshrink them, and to create uniform packages.
- An agreement was reached to stick a uniform identifier on their products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than