- [shape/color/length] uniforme; [temperature/speed] constante; [attitudes/behavior] homogéneoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Parliament has approved changes to the Tourism Act that will compel hotels, restaurants and resorts to charge Bulgarians and foreigners uniform prices.
- Coordinating the activities of the States and advising them on matters relating to uniform administration of the Act and Rules.
- Across 14 channels, it was amazing how uniform the behaviour pattern was.
- It'll take about a year to get the packages totally uniform across the country, says SVP-marketing Doug Seserman.
- During that process, bottles are heated and cooled to strengthen and preshrink them, and to create uniform packages.
- An agreement was reached to stick a uniform identifier on their products.