Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.
- [shape/color/length] uniforme; [temperature/speed] constante; [attitudes/behavior] homogéneoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Parliament has approved changes to the Tourism Act that will compel hotels, restaurants and resorts to charge Bulgarians and foreigners uniform prices.
- Coordinating the activities of the States and advising them on matters relating to uniform administration of the Act and Rules.
- Across 14 channels, it was amazing how uniform the behaviour pattern was.
- It'll take about a year to get the packages totally uniform across the country, says SVP-marketing Doug Seserman.
- During that process, bottles are heated and cooled to strengthen and preshrink them, and to create uniform packages.
- An agreement was reached to stick a uniform identifier on their products.