- 1.1 [word/language] sin inflexiones, no flexivoMore example sentences1.2 [voice/tone] sin inflexiones
More example sentences
- That's something you can't do in an uninflected language like English.
- Eventually, Misa corrected herself and stopped using uninflected verbs in the [I'm + X] pattern.
- The call-and-response dynamic in this scene allows discrete space for dialect and uninflected speech, but clearly emphasizes the mingling of the two voices in a communal speech act.
- The bloody sergeant's report is delivered by Dan Moran on his back in a kind of machine-made monotone so uninflected that the ear refuses to digest it.
- Well, let me tell ya, there isn't anything quite like hearing that robot talk in its flat uninflected voice to wake me from my melancholy disposition.
- But Julie, in her uninflected implacability, belongs less to Hitchcock than to Robert Bresson, the great French minimalist.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to