- 1 u c (act, state) unión (f)
- 2the Union (the United States) los Estados Unidos (in Civil War) la Unión the State of the Union message el informe presidencial (sobre el estado de la nación)
- 4 c (at college, university — society) asociación (f) or federación (f) de estudiantes (— building) centro estudiantil en el campus
- 5 c (marriage, relationship) [formal] unión (f)
- 6 c (connecting part) unión (f)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Spanish constitutional court (Tribunal Constitucional) is made up of twelve members. It decides all matters relating to constitutional legislation, including common law, international treaties, and regional statutes. There is no appeal against its decisions, and all other constitutional bodies are subject to its control.