- 1.1 (sole) (no comparative/sin comparativo) [specimen/example/collection] únicounique
tosb/sth a characteristic unique to man una característica que les es exclusiva a los seres humanos plants unique to this region plantas que solo se dan or que se dan exclusivamente en esta regiónMore example sentences1.2 (unparalleled) (no comparative/sin comparativo) único, excepcional 1.3 (unusual) [criticized usage/uso criticado] especial, extraordinario
More example sentences
- His logic is still unique, but unlike his huge stage, his canvas hasn't broadened.
- Only mankind is unique, in that unlike the fox, he kills his own species by the tens of thousands.
- The brain is unique in that, unlike any other organ, it can tell you about itself.
- However, by the opening of his act we knew that this was to be a remarkably unique performance.
- As it is rarely seen outside Japan this is a unique opportunity for people in New Zealand to view it.
- This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience of museum work.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.