- 1.1 (sole) (no comparative/sin comparativo) [specimen/example/collection] únicounique
tosb/sth a characteristic unique to man una característica que les es exclusiva a los seres humanos plants unique to this region plantas que solo se dan or que se dan exclusivamente en esta regiónMore example sentences1.2 (unparalleled) (no comparative/sin comparativo) único, excepcional 1.3 (unusual) [criticized usage/uso criticado] especial, extraordinario
More example sentences
- His logic is still unique, but unlike his huge stage, his canvas hasn't broadened.
- Only mankind is unique, in that unlike the fox, he kills his own species by the tens of thousands.
- The brain is unique in that, unlike any other organ, it can tell you about itself.
- However, by the opening of his act we knew that this was to be a remarkably unique performance.
- As it is rarely seen outside Japan this is a unique opportunity for people in New Zealand to view it.
- This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience of museum work.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...