Translation of unite in Spanish:
- the waters of the two rivers uniteunirseworkers of the world, unitelas aguas de los dos ríos confluyenthey united in condemning the attacktrabajadores del mundo entero, uníosexpresaron conjuntamente su repulsa del ataqueExample sentences
- News of her pregnancy unites them again after the marriage seemed to be over, but a later tragedy shatters his confidence, and his world begins to unravel.
- The whole community unites in extending congratulations to this very popular couple.
- Three hugely significant events were being commemorated and the whole community united in many ways to celebrate them.
- The actress added how mutual cooperation made them unite into one whole being and stop thinking about who is a better partner.
- What Newton did to simplify the planetary motions must now be done to unite in one whole the various isolated theories of mathematical physics.
- His father, Vincenzio Galilei, was a musician whose originality and polemic talents fomented a revolution uniting practice and theory in music much as Galileo was to unite them in science.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the