Translation of unite in Spanish:
- unirsethe waters of the two rivers unitelas aguas de los dos ríos confluyenworkers of the world, unitetrabajadores del mundo entero, uníosthey united in condemning the attackexpresaron conjuntamente su repulsa del ataqueExample sentences
- News of her pregnancy unites them again after the marriage seemed to be over, but a later tragedy shatters his confidence, and his world begins to unravel.
- The whole community unites in extending congratulations to this very popular couple.
- Three hugely significant events were being commemorated and the whole community united in many ways to celebrate them.
- The actress added how mutual cooperation made them unite into one whole being and stop thinking about who is a better partner.
- What Newton did to simplify the planetary motions must now be done to unite in one whole the various isolated theories of mathematical physics.
- His father, Vincenzio Galilei, was a musician whose originality and polemic talents fomented a revolution uniting practice and theory in music much as Galileo was to unite them in science.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.