Translation of unload in Spanish:
- When workers began industrial action and refused to unload a plane, two union delegates were sacked.
- As for moving day, we started loading the first car at about 9.00 on Saturday morning and finished unloading the van and three cars by 3.00 that afternoon.
- Quin watched the men finish unloading the truck, and head inside.
- Lorries and vans blocked two of Bolton busiest main roads, and tempers boiled over as Ashburner Street stallholders arrived to find they could not unload their goods.
- You're on the highway for up to 11 hours at a stretch, not to mention putting in another three hours a day loading or unloading goods.
- I now see people walking their dogs, delivery men unloading their goods, students heading to class.
- 2 (get rid of) [colloquial](shares/goods/stolen goods)to unload something
onsomebodyendosarle or encajarle algo aalguien [colloquial]Example sentences
- I said nothing, so as not to spoil the evening, but I do not appreciate other people unloading their junk disguised as gifts on us.
- But if you never really liked them all that well to begin with, this might be a good time to unload them.
- We unloaded our spare supplies on them and wished them good luck.
- It's like I couldn't unload my feelings somehow.
- Each family member does have moments where they unload their thoughts.
- This letter doesn't have a huge conclusion; I realize that unloading my fears is probably never going to change the world.
- 3(American English)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.