Translation of unnatural in Spanish:
- 1.1 (not normal, unusual) poco natural or normal it is unnatural for a child to be so quiet no es natural or normal que un niño sea tan callado his reaction is not unnatural in the circumstances su reacción es natural dadas las circunstanciasExample sentences1.2 (awkward, affected) [acting/smile] poco natural, forzado
Example sentences1.3 (depraved, against nature) [formal] [lust/perversion/love] antinatural
- Bringing a tree into a house and covering it with trinkets is, of course, an unnatural act.
- A glance at any science text tells us that monogamy is utterly unnatural, unless of course you're a swan.
- It was, of course, a completely unnatural oddity of physics, but the Weak Hole in particular was worse than your average black hole.
Example sentences1.4 [mother] desnaturalizado
- There were long periods with little to no dialogue, and what dialogue there was felt stilted and unnatural (but that may have been the intention).
- One of the criticisms I've heard is that the language is stilted and unnatural.
- Their performances are stilted, unnatural, and weak.
- Indeed, if Madonna were a fictional character, one could only retain public sympathy for her by having her ‘pay the price’ for her unnatural behaviour.
- Donnelly complains that Play School is battling ‘to normalise what many parents would consider unnatural behaviour’.
- If wherever she was going was full of such… unnatural feelings… she wasn't sure how she would fare through it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.