Translation of unnatural in Spanish:
- 1 (not normal, unusual)poco natural or normalit is unnatural for a child to be so quietno es natural or normal que un niño sea tan calladohis reaction is not unnatural in the circumstancessu reacción es natural dadas las circunstanciasExample sentences
- Bringing a tree into a house and covering it with trinkets is, of course, an unnatural act.
- A glance at any science text tells us that monogamy is utterly unnatural, unless of course you're a swan.
- It was, of course, a completely unnatural oddity of physics, but the Weak Hole in particular was worse than your average black hole.
- 2 (awkward, affected)(acting/smile)
- There were long periods with little to no dialogue, and what dialogue there was felt stilted and unnatural (but that may have been the intention).
- One of the criticisms I've heard is that the language is stilted and unnatural.
- Their performances are stilted, unnatural, and weak.
- 3 (depraved, against nature) [formal](lust/perversion/love)
- Indeed, if Madonna were a fictional character, one could only retain public sympathy for her by having her ‘pay the price’ for her unnatural behaviour.
- Donnelly complains that Play School is battling ‘to normalise what many parents would consider unnatural behaviour’.
- If wherever she was going was full of such… unnatural feelings… she wasn't sure how she would fare through it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.