- 1.1 [person/mind] desocupadoMore example sentences1.2 [seat/room/toilet] desocupado, libre; [house] deshabitado, desocupado
More example sentences1.3 [Military/Militar] [territory/zone] no ocupado
- And when I'm unoccupied, I can never think of anything to do, or the lists I have of things to do don't appeal.
- There's no force more destructive than a pack of unoccupied children.
- Large numbers of unoccupied children threatened the social fabric, and ‘churches began to acknowledge that they could not provide sufficient education to keep pace with their recognition of the need for it’.
More example sentences
- Normally, there was this girl, Nicole, who I was convinced was secretly stalking me, and she would always sit next to me when Natalie or Lauren left the other part of the seat unoccupied.
- Vichy governed the French colonies and the southern part of France unoccupied by German troops and claimed that it was neutral in the war.
- The Stryker Brigade is especially vulnerable to long lines of communication, unoccupied battlespace, and bypassed enemy forces.
- Any piece of the urban landscape is subject to enemy reoccupation if it is left unoccupied or is not cordoned off by friendly forces.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.