Translation of unorganized in Spanish:
- 1.1 (disorganized)(person)everything's so unorganized in this office
desorganizadoen esta oficina todo está muy desorganizado or mal organizadoExample sentences1.2
- The one thing I know is all the time I spent playing games while growing up, organized and unorganized, did me nothing but good.
- One searches in vain through the colonial period for evidence of Americans armed with guns rising to defend their liberties, whether in organized militia units or unorganized crowds.
- Family housing has improved; most are satisfied with the children's education system and their recreation programs, both organized and unorganized.
no sindicalizado (especially Latin America) or (especially Spain) no sindicadoExample sentences
- Under conditions in which it will not defend even its own members, the AFL-CIO's pretense that it is building a movement to represent the unemployed and unorganized is absurd.
- The thing that we have got to remember is that there are seven million unorganised workers out there, and we only represent 25.7% of the total workforce.
- We also worked to get representation from the millions of workers in the unorganised sectors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.