- 1.1 (disorganized) [person] desorganizado everything's so unorganized in this office en esta oficina todo está muy desorganizado or mal organizadoMore example sentences1.2 [labor/workers] no sindicalizado (esp AmL) or (esp Esp) no sindicado
More example sentences
- The one thing I know is all the time I spent playing games while growing up, organized and unorganized, did me nothing but good.
- One searches in vain through the colonial period for evidence of Americans armed with guns rising to defend their liberties, whether in organized militia units or unorganized crowds.
- Family housing has improved; most are satisfied with the children's education system and their recreation programs, both organized and unorganized.
- Under conditions in which it will not defend even its own members, the AFL-CIO's pretense that it is building a movement to represent the unemployed and unorganized is absurd.
- The thing that we have got to remember is that there are seven million unorganised workers out there, and we only represent 25.7% of the total workforce.
- We also worked to get representation from the millions of workers in the unorganised sectors.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)