Translation of unorganized in Spanish:
- 1.1 (disorganized)(person)everything's so unorganized in this officeen esta oficina todo está muy desorganizado or mal organizadoExample sentences1.2
(labor/workers)no sindicalizado (especially Latin America) or (especially Spain) no sindicadoExample sentences
- The one thing I know is all the time I spent playing games while growing up, organized and unorganized, did me nothing but good.
- One searches in vain through the colonial period for evidence of Americans armed with guns rising to defend their liberties, whether in organized militia units or unorganized crowds.
- Family housing has improved; most are satisfied with the children's education system and their recreation programs, both organized and unorganized.
- Under conditions in which it will not defend even its own members, the AFL-CIO's pretense that it is building a movement to represent the unemployed and unorganized is absurd.
- The thing that we have got to remember is that there are seven million unorganised workers out there, and we only represent 25.7% of the total workforce.
- We also worked to get representation from the millions of workers in the unorganised sectors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.