Translation of unorganized in Spanish:
- 1.1 (disorganized) [person] desorganizado everything's so unorganized in this office en esta oficina todo está muy desorganizado or mal organizadoExample sentences1.2 [labor/workers] no sindicalizado (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) or (especially Spain/especialmente España) no sindicado
- The one thing I know is all the time I spent playing games while growing up, organized and unorganized, did me nothing but good.
- One searches in vain through the colonial period for evidence of Americans armed with guns rising to defend their liberties, whether in organized militia units or unorganized crowds.
- Family housing has improved; most are satisfied with the children's education system and their recreation programs, both organized and unorganized.
- Under conditions in which it will not defend even its own members, the AFL-CIO's pretense that it is building a movement to represent the unemployed and unorganized is absurd.
- The thing that we have got to remember is that there are seven million unorganised workers out there, and we only represent 25.7% of the total workforce.
- We also worked to get representation from the millions of workers in the unorganised sectors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas