Translation of unpack in Spanish:
- 1.1(bags/briefcase)sacar las cosas de(object)sacar de la maleta ( or caja etc)Example sentences
- I managed to get rid of the parents, & high spiritedly returned to my room to unpack everything save the suitcase; I even stuck some posters on the wall.
- I started to unpack my bags and place the contents into the dresser drawers.
- Having just unpacked her bags Liddell has not yet focused on departure.
- I unzipped one suitcase and began unpacking jeans, t-shirts, and skirts and placing them in the four-drawer dresser.
- Assuming that nothing in the package description, unpacking instructions and so forth, needs to be updated, that's all you have to do.
- Complete package: unpack it, plug it in and let it burn.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.