- 1.1 [bags/briefcase] sacar* las cosas de, desempacar* (Latin America/América Latina) ; [suitcase] deshacer*, desempacar* (Latin America/América Latina) ; [object] sacar* de la maleta ( or caja etc)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] descomprimir
- I managed to get rid of the parents, & high spiritedly returned to my room to unpack everything save the suitcase; I even stuck some posters on the wall.
- I started to unpack my bags and place the contents into the dresser drawers.
- Having just unpacked her bags Liddell has not yet focused on departure.
- I unzipped one suitcase and began unpacking jeans, t-shirts, and skirts and placing them in the four-drawer dresser.
- Assuming that nothing in the package description, unpacking instructions and so forth, needs to be updated, that's all you have to do.
- Complete package: unpack it, plug it in and let it burn.
- deshacer* las maletas, desempacar* (Latin America/América Latina)
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)