Translation of unpack in Spanish:
sacar las cosas de
desempacar (Latin America)(object)
sacar de la maleta ( or caja etc)Example sentences
- I managed to get rid of the parents, & high spiritedly returned to my room to unpack everything save the suitcase; I even stuck some posters on the wall.
- I started to unpack my bags and place the contents into the dresser drawers.
- Having just unpacked her bags Liddell has not yet focused on departure.
- I unzipped one suitcase and began unpacking jeans, t-shirts, and skirts and placing them in the four-drawer dresser.
- Assuming that nothing in the package description, unpacking instructions and so forth, needs to be updated, that's all you have to do.
- Complete package: unpack it, plug it in and let it burn.
- deshacer las maletas
desempacar (Latin America)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.