Translation of unpack in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [bags/briefcase] sacar* las cosas de, desempacar* (Latin America/América Latina) ; [suitcase] deshacer*, desempacar* (Latin America/América Latina) ; [object] sacar* de la maleta ( or caja etc)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] descomprimir
- I managed to get rid of the parents, & high spiritedly returned to my room to unpack everything save the suitcase; I even stuck some posters on the wall.
- I started to unpack my bags and place the contents into the dresser drawers.
- Having just unpacked her bags Liddell has not yet focused on departure.
- I unzipped one suitcase and began unpacking jeans, t-shirts, and skirts and placing them in the four-drawer dresser.
- Assuming that nothing in the package description, unpacking instructions and so forth, needs to be updated, that's all you have to do.
- Complete package: unpack it, plug it in and let it burn.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- deshacer* las maletas, desempacar* (Latin America/América Latina)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.