Translation of unpaid in Spanish:
- 1.1(work/volunteer)no retribuidono remunerado(leave)I'm sick of doing unpaid overtimesin sueldoestoy harta de hacer horas extras sin que me paguenExample sentences
- The court will be able to insist they undertake unpaid work, drug or alcohol treatment or supervision while the sentence is on-going.
- Community penalties involve undertaking unpaid work amounting to seven million hours ordered each year.
- He was also ordered to undertake 150 hours unpaid work and to pay the £1,000 compensation to YorkBoat.
(debt)the invoice is still unpaidno liquidadola factura todavía está por cobrar/por pagarExample sentences
- Moreover, if local leaders receive a wage, they are resented by unpaid volunteers.
- When the second successor company was registered in 1997, he became a paid manager and unpaid director of that business.
- Under the new ‘regime’ Sophie and her brother Jason are just two of the club's board of unpaid directors.
- The rules of bankruptcy allow such deals to discharge a bankrupt, no matter how large the unpaid debt.
- So the fact that the medical debts were unpaid says little, because it may reflect strategic payment of debts prior to bankruptcy.
- A close inspection of unpaid debts often reveals poor performance and unsolved issues.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.