- 1.1 [work/volunteer] no retribuido, no remunerado; [leave] sin sueldo I'm sick of doing unpaid overtime estoy harta de hacer horas extras sin que me paguenMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [debt] pendiente, no liquidado the invoice is still unpaid la factura todavía está por cobrar/por pagar
- The court will be able to insist they undertake unpaid work, drug or alcohol treatment or supervision while the sentence is on-going.
- Community penalties involve undertaking unpaid work amounting to seven million hours ordered each year.
- He was also ordered to undertake 150 hours unpaid work and to pay the £1,000 compensation to YorkBoat.
More example sentences
- Moreover, if local leaders receive a wage, they are resented by unpaid volunteers.
- When the second successor company was registered in 1997, he became a paid manager and unpaid director of that business.
- Under the new ‘regime’ Sophie and her brother Jason are just two of the club's board of unpaid directors.
- The rules of bankruptcy allow such deals to discharge a bankrupt, no matter how large the unpaid debt.
- So the fact that the medical debts were unpaid says little, because it may reflect strategic payment of debts prior to bankruptcy.
- A close inspection of unpaid debts often reveals poor performance and unsolved issues.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.