Translation of unpaid in Spanish:
no remunerado(leave)I'm sick of doing unpaid overtime
sin sueldoestoy harta de hacer horas extras sin que me paguenExample sentences
- The court will be able to insist they undertake unpaid work, drug or alcohol treatment or supervision while the sentence is on-going.
- Community penalties involve undertaking unpaid work amounting to seven million hours ordered each year.
- He was also ordered to undertake 150 hours unpaid work and to pay the £1,000 compensation to YorkBoat.
(debt)the invoice is still unpaid
- Moreover, if local leaders receive a wage, they are resented by unpaid volunteers.
- When the second successor company was registered in 1997, he became a paid manager and unpaid director of that business.
- Under the new ‘regime’ Sophie and her brother Jason are just two of the club's board of unpaid directors.
no liquidadola factura todavía está por cobrar/por pagarExample sentences
- The rules of bankruptcy allow such deals to discharge a bankrupt, no matter how large the unpaid debt.
- So the fact that the medical debts were unpaid says little, because it may reflect strategic payment of debts prior to bankruptcy.
- A close inspection of unpaid debts often reveals poor performance and unsolved issues.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.