Translation of unpalatable in Spanish:
- 1.1 [food/drink] de sabor desagradableExample sentences1.2 [fact/idea/truth] desagradable, difícil de digerir or aceptar
- Where this turn of the story tastes unpalatable is the assumption that politicians win only by using muscle power.
- However, if you find the taste so unpalatable that you don't drink it, then you need to do something to make it more drinkable.
- During the first trial, we waited until the bird ate both items to make sure that each bird at least tasted an unpalatable prey item.
- This is a very difficult pill for families to swallow, but in this as in many other such cases, we will have to accept a very unpalatable fact: peace does not come easy.
- And sometimes you have to choose between a range of difficult, even unpalatable, alternatives.
- It was a report that challenged conventional views on Zimbabwe, an unpalatable story that raises difficult questions people don't want to hear.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the Día de los Santos Inocentes, a religious festival celebrated in the Spanish-speaking world to commemorate the New Testament story of the massacre of the "Innocents", by playing practical jokes, or inocentadas, on one another. The classic inocentada is to hang paper dolls on someone's back without their knowing. Spoof news stories also appear in newspapers and the media.