- 1.1 [food/drink] de sabor desagradableMore example sentences1.2 [fact/idea/truth] desagradable, difícil de digerir or aceptar
More example sentences
- Where this turn of the story tastes unpalatable is the assumption that politicians win only by using muscle power.
- However, if you find the taste so unpalatable that you don't drink it, then you need to do something to make it more drinkable.
- During the first trial, we waited until the bird ate both items to make sure that each bird at least tasted an unpalatable prey item.
- This is a very difficult pill for families to swallow, but in this as in many other such cases, we will have to accept a very unpalatable fact: peace does not come easy.
- And sometimes you have to choose between a range of difficult, even unpalatable, alternatives.
- It was a report that challenged conventional views on Zimbabwe, an unpalatable story that raises difficult questions people don't want to hear.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.