- 1.1 [food/drink] de sabor desagradableMore example sentences1.2 [fact/idea/truth] desagradable, difícil de digerir or aceptar
More example sentences
- Where this turn of the story tastes unpalatable is the assumption that politicians win only by using muscle power.
- However, if you find the taste so unpalatable that you don't drink it, then you need to do something to make it more drinkable.
- During the first trial, we waited until the bird ate both items to make sure that each bird at least tasted an unpalatable prey item.
- This is a very difficult pill for families to swallow, but in this as in many other such cases, we will have to accept a very unpalatable fact: peace does not come easy.
- And sometimes you have to choose between a range of difficult, even unpalatable, alternatives.
- It was a report that challenged conventional views on Zimbabwe, an unpalatable story that raises difficult questions people don't want to hear.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.