- 1.1 [Finance/Finanzas] [stock] no garantizado, sin garantía unsecured loan préstamo (m) or crédito (m) sin garantía or caución, crédito (m) a sola firma unsecured creditoracreedor sin crédito privilegiado ni hipoteca unsecured debt deuda (feminine) quirografariaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (not locked) sin echar el cerrojo
- Do not include the payments you are supposed to make on any unsecured credit such as personal loans, overdrafts and credit cards at this stage.
- The loan was unsecured, interest free and has no fixed repayment date, according to the accounts.
- Decrease your debt by starting with the most expensive line of credit you have, which will usually be your credit card, then your overdraft, followed by a personal or unsecured loan.
More example sentences
- More than six years after a York travel and hotel company collapsed, unsecured creditors are finally set to get some of their money back.
- He said holders would rank as unsecured creditors in the Company Voluntary Arrangement document which is to be circulated to creditors soon.
- He said there was nearly E60 million owed to 2,400 unsecured creditors of the company.
- As other countries up their security arrangements, they will identify goods as one of two classifications - those they consider secure, and those they consider unsecured.
- I did a lot of surfing the net (thanks to my neighbour's unsecured wireless connection).
- People should be taught to take the right precautions when using an unsecured network.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.