Translation of unstable in Spanish:
- 1 (unsteady)(structure/foundation)
poco firme or sólidoExample sentences
- The choice of operation depends on how large the protrusion is, how many nerves are involved and how stable or unstable the spine is.
- Calm funded the project to avoid safety worries over unstable cliff faces and walking trails.
- Unfortunately, there are not enough of the biggest bricks which means that the cross section of the tower is only one lego element wide at the top and very unstable.
- 2 (not secure)(government)
poco establesin estabilidad económicaExample sentences
- However, you could be forgiven for thinking that the future for competitive operators looks highly uncertain and unstable.
- Throughout the 1990s, politics were extremely unstable, with frequent changes of government.
- It is a very unstable region, where changes can occur brutally.
- 3 (changeable)(prices)
- So I didn't want to open the door to the mental hospital, but I was forced to because of her unstable state.
- The diagnosis is that of an emotionally unstable borderline personality disorder.
- The ruling affected the treatment of mentally unstable prisoners during trials.
- 4 (Chemistry, Physics)(compound/atom)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.