Translation of unstable in Spanish:
- 1.1 (unsteady)(structure/foundation)poco firme or sólidoExample sentences1.2 (not secure)
(government)(relationship/home)economically unstablepoco estable1.3 (changeable)sin estabilidad económica(prices)(weather)(pulse)(person/personality)Example sentences1.4 (Chemistry, Physics)
- The choice of operation depends on how large the protrusion is, how many nerves are involved and how stable or unstable the spine is.
- Calm funded the project to avoid safety worries over unstable cliff faces and walking trails.
- Unfortunately, there are not enough of the biggest bricks which means that the cross section of the tower is only one lego element wide at the top and very unstable.
- So I didn't want to open the door to the mental hospital, but I was forced to because of her unstable state.
- The diagnosis is that of an emotionally unstable borderline personality disorder.
- The ruling affected the treatment of mentally unstable prisoners during trials.
- However, you could be forgiven for thinking that the future for competitive operators looks highly uncertain and unstable.
- Throughout the 1990s, politics were extremely unstable, with frequent changes of government.
- It is a very unstable region, where changes can occur brutally.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.