Translation of unstable in Spanish:
- 1.1 (unsteady)(structure/foundation)
poco firme or sólidoExample sentences1.2 (not secure)
- The choice of operation depends on how large the protrusion is, how many nerves are involved and how stable or unstable the spine is.
- Calm funded the project to avoid safety worries over unstable cliff faces and walking trails.
- Unfortunately, there are not enough of the biggest bricks which means that the cross section of the tower is only one lego element wide at the top and very unstable.
poco establesin estabilidad económica1.3 (changeable)(prices)
inestableExample sentences1.4 (Chemistry, Physics)
- So I didn't want to open the door to the mental hospital, but I was forced to because of her unstable state.
- The diagnosis is that of an emotionally unstable borderline personality disorder.
- The ruling affected the treatment of mentally unstable prisoners during trials.
- However, you could be forgiven for thinking that the future for competitive operators looks highly uncertain and unstable.
- Throughout the 1990s, politics were extremely unstable, with frequent changes of government.
- It is a very unstable region, where changes can occur brutally.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.