Translation of untidy in Spanish:
adjective -dier, -diest
- (room/drawer/desk)Example sentences
- Why do we do accumulate, hoard and keep our homes and offices in messy, untidy, disorganized clutter?
- Her influence on the Chancellor has tidied up his life, his chaotically untidy homes and his unflattering clothing.
- He arrives (albeit rarely) at our untidy, chaotic office and literally turns his nose up in distaste at the mess.
- He is white, 6ft tall, slim and of untidy appearance and was wearing a black baseball cap, dark denim jacket and jeans.
- The three men were described as in their twenties, all with dark hair and having a generally untidy appearance.
- If an untidy person is unkempt, why is a tidy person not kempt?
transitive verb untidies, untidying, untidied
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.