Translation of untimely in Spanish:
- 1.1 [death/end] prematuroExample sentences1.2 [announcement] inoportuno; [arrival] inoportuno, intempestivo
- Avoiding an untimely defeat can be aided by a few variables.
- The rural programme of Tata AIG was targeted to create an asset for the rural poor in the form of hedging their economic loss in the event of an untimely loss of an earning member.
- He said the death of a talented fashion designer was an untimely tragedy.
- Through dreams and flashbacks, we see the string of events that lead to this untimely event, including the true, gruesome story of Ulysse's genesis.
- This logic also suggests that a plaintiff should be barred from her suit based upon untimely acts that did occur after the harassment became pervasive.
- Currency weakness pushed up inflation, an untimely event as it reinforced price pressures that had resulted from soaring oil prices.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.