- 1.1 [death/end] prematuroMore example sentences1.2 [announcement] inoportuno; [arrival] inoportuno, intempestivo
More example sentences
- Avoiding an untimely defeat can be aided by a few variables.
- The rural programme of Tata AIG was targeted to create an asset for the rural poor in the form of hedging their economic loss in the event of an untimely loss of an earning member.
- He said the death of a talented fashion designer was an untimely tragedy.
- Through dreams and flashbacks, we see the string of events that lead to this untimely event, including the true, gruesome story of Ulysse's genesis.
- This logic also suggests that a plaintiff should be barred from her suit based upon untimely acts that did occur after the harassment became pervasive.
- Currency weakness pushed up inflation, an untimely event as it reinforced price pressures that had resulted from soaring oil prices.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.