Translation of untimely in Spanish:
- 1.1 [death/end] prematuroExample sentences1.2 [announcement] inoportuno; [arrival] inoportuno, intempestivo
- Avoiding an untimely defeat can be aided by a few variables.
- The rural programme of Tata AIG was targeted to create an asset for the rural poor in the form of hedging their economic loss in the event of an untimely loss of an earning member.
- He said the death of a talented fashion designer was an untimely tragedy.
- Through dreams and flashbacks, we see the string of events that lead to this untimely event, including the true, gruesome story of Ulysse's genesis.
- This logic also suggests that a plaintiff should be barred from her suit based upon untimely acts that did occur after the harassment became pervasive.
- Currency weakness pushed up inflation, an untimely event as it reinforced price pressures that had resulted from soaring oil prices.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the