Translation of unvoiced in Spanish:
- 1.1 (not expressed) [fears/resentment/opinions] no expresado or manifestadoExample sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] sordo
- She executes her role as the lone family friend with a perfect unvoiced presence - her understanding of their isolation is touching.
- As she points out in her excellent introduction, here we are hearing an implicit, unvoiced apprehension about her background.
- An unvoiced sob now hovered behind her words, making her sound intolerably vulnerable to this new enemy, but there was nothing she could do about it.
- This invention presents a voicing determination algorithm for classification of a speech signal segment as voiced or unvoiced.
- The difference between voiced and unvoiced cognate consonants in the initial position appears to be highly dependent upon voice-onset-time (VOT).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.