- 1.1 (not expressed) [fears/resentment/opinions] no expresado or manifestadoMore example sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] sordo
More example sentences
- She executes her role as the lone family friend with a perfect unvoiced presence - her understanding of their isolation is touching.
- As she points out in her excellent introduction, here we are hearing an implicit, unvoiced apprehension about her background.
- An unvoiced sob now hovered behind her words, making her sound intolerably vulnerable to this new enemy, but there was nothing she could do about it.
- This invention presents a voicing determination algorithm for classification of a speech signal segment as voiced or unvoiced.
- The difference between voiced and unvoiced cognate consonants in the initial position appears to be highly dependent upon voice-onset-time (VOT).
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to