- 1.1 (not expressed) [fears/resentment/opinions] no expresado or manifestadoMore example sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] sordo
More example sentences
- She executes her role as the lone family friend with a perfect unvoiced presence - her understanding of their isolation is touching.
- As she points out in her excellent introduction, here we are hearing an implicit, unvoiced apprehension about her background.
- An unvoiced sob now hovered behind her words, making her sound intolerably vulnerable to this new enemy, but there was nothing she could do about it.
- This invention presents a voicing determination algorithm for classification of a speech signal segment as voiced or unvoiced.
- The difference between voiced and unvoiced cognate consonants in the initial position appears to be highly dependent upon voice-onset-time (VOT).
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.