Translation of unwelcome in Spanish:
- [visit] inoportuno; [guest] inoportuno, poco grato; [news] desagradable, poco grato; [suggestion] inoportuno, fuera de lugar we were made to feel unwelcome nos hicieron sentir que estábamos de más this extra cash is not unwelcome este dinero extra no nos vendrá malExample sentences
- A christening was rudely interrupted when some unwelcome guests turned up at the car park of a Hampshire church.
- They have spent half a century in refugee camps, as Lebanon's unwelcome guests, and long to cross the border and return home.
- A Wardle company became home to some unwelcome guests over the weekend.
- At the University of Michigan he had to fight off the unwelcome attentions of Drew to win the starting quarterback's job.
- Then, as he finally readied himself on Tuesday morning to meet the Queen, he was greeted by some decidedly unwelcome news.
- Latin America has suffered the unwelcome attentions of these institutions particularly acutely.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the