Translation of unwelcome in Spanish:
poco grato(news)we were made to feel unwelcome
poco gratonos hicieron sentir que estábamos de másthis extra cash is not unwelcomeeste dinero extra no nos vendrá malExample sentences
- A christening was rudely interrupted when some unwelcome guests turned up at the car park of a Hampshire church.
- They have spent half a century in refugee camps, as Lebanon's unwelcome guests, and long to cross the border and return home.
- A Wardle company became home to some unwelcome guests over the weekend.
- At the University of Michigan he had to fight off the unwelcome attentions of Drew to win the starting quarterback's job.
- Then, as he finally readied himself on Tuesday morning to meet the Queen, he was greeted by some decidedly unwelcome news.
- Latin America has suffered the unwelcome attentions of these institutions particularly acutely.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.