Translation of unwholesome in Spanish:
- 1 (unhealthy)(diet/climate)
poco sano or saludable
- Given the overall deftness of direction and performance, one expects Irma Vep to be a highlight of the season - good, unwholesome larky fun.
- Meditation simply means cultivating a wholesome and sane habit, which becomes an antidote for the unwholesome, confused, destructive habits that we have developed.
- The same author comments that quail were not eaten much in classical times, apparently because they were thought to be unwholesome because of eating poisonous plants such as hellebore.
- 2 (unpleasant)(smell/appearance/person)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.