Translation of unwritten in Spanish:
- [rule] no escrito, sobreentendido; [agreement] verbal, de palabra; [constitution/law] basado en el derecho consuetudinarioExample sentences
- Common Law was unwritten and represented the custom of the people.
- We will come to that in the later arguments but this is all in the realm of the unwritten law.
- The distraught father killed him, and used the unwritten law as his defense.
- There are unwritten conventions governing professional bar conduct.
- The unwritten but universally accepted industry standard for turnover time is 15 minutes.
- Citi's actions weren't illegal, but broke an unwritten understanding not to whipsaw markets or take advantage of the thin summer trading.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an