Translation of unzip in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Clothing)could you unzip me/my dress?¿me bajas la cremallera or (Latin America) el cierre or (Mexico) (Venezuela) (Cuba) el zíper?Example sentences1.2
- Carefully, I unzipped his jacket and pulled up his Alexisonfire shirt.
- Will unzipped his jacket and pulled me closer to him, so that I might warm up.
- I unzip my jacket and pull my arm from the sleeve of my T-shirt.
- DiskJockey is one very powerful file utility for any user who needs to move, copy, delete, archive, unzip an archive file, or change file attributes.
- This last location isn't actually much use, because you need a password to unzip the file, but it does show the driver's finished.
- To unzip a file, you need an unzipping utility like WinZip.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than