Translation of unzip in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Clothing)could you unzip me/my dress?¿me bajas la cremallera or (Latin America) el cierre or (Mexico) (Venezuela) (Cuba) el zíper?Example sentences1.2
- Carefully, I unzipped his jacket and pulled up his Alexisonfire shirt.
- Will unzipped his jacket and pulled me closer to him, so that I might warm up.
- I unzip my jacket and pull my arm from the sleeve of my T-shirt.
- DiskJockey is one very powerful file utility for any user who needs to move, copy, delete, archive, unzip an archive file, or change file attributes.
- This last location isn't actually much use, because you need a password to unzip the file, but it does show the driver's finished.
- To unzip a file, you need an unzipping utility like WinZip.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.