Translation of unzip in Spanish:
- 1 (Clothing)could you unzip me/my dress?¿me bajas la cremallera or (Latin America) el cierre or (Mexico) (Venezuela) (Cuba) el zíper?
- 2 (Computing)Example sentences
- DiskJockey is one very powerful file utility for any user who needs to move, copy, delete, archive, unzip an archive file, or change file attributes.
- This last location isn't actually much use, because you need a password to unzip the file, but it does show the driver's finished.
- To unzip a file, you need an unzipping utility like WinZip.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.