Translation of up-and-under in Spanish:
- (in rugby)globo (masculine)
balón (masculine) colgadoExample sentences
- He sent up an huge up-and-under which he dropped, allowing him to slide over the try-line.
- Despite many spirited runs by the away team, the ball was often squandered with clueless up-and-unders.
- It was an up-and-under and he went to kick the ball just as Jim was going for it and his boot caught Jim on the head.
Definition of up-and-under in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.