Translation of upfront in Spanish:
- 1 (Business) (before noun)(costs/commitment)
- They were asked to support one another, to have conversations even when they were uncomfortable, and to be honest and upfront at all times.
- But they were very honest and upfront about the conditions of moviemaking.
- We may not agree with her philosophy in life, but at least she's honest, and upfront with her views.
- The next day, O'Brien's solicitor sent a letter to another lawyer saying that the options being looked at by the department were either to have no upfront payment, or a maximum cap.
- The Icelandic airline that flew passengers for collapsed tour operator JetGreen secured a substantial upfront payment and security deposit from the firm.
- There is a 3 per cent upfront brokerage fee in addition to an annual 1.5 per cent management charge.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.