- [spirit/mind] elevar I felt uplifted se me elevó el espírituMore example sentences
- Witnessing or being around inspiring people can uplift you, but being kind yourself has its own benefits as well.
- But if you do make the effort, it will uplift you.
- When we are loving and strong in our relationships, we recognize that we have the power to make choices that will uplift us rather than bring us down.
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.
- 1.1 (spiritual) exaltación (f), elevación (f)More example sentences1.2 (physical support) sostén (m) (before n) uplift bra sostén (m) armado, sujetador (m) armado (Esp)
More example sentences
- Mr. Turner and Mr. Hetherington were honoured ministers of the Methodist Church, strengthening the hands of all who were working for the uplift of all who would hear and listen.
- A trip to Malvern is always an uplift; even if you don't actually go anywhere, life there is laid back when compared with this speedy metropolis even now that we have moved out right to the edge of the city.
- At the age of 25, she had created MJM, the company that produced the first gel-filled uplift bra.
- The bra plays a clever double game: cleavage uplift to satisfy men, without making a woman feel like an obvious sex object.