Translation of used in Spanish:
- 1(needle/stamp)Example sentences
- Unfortunately it then ignited a bin bag full of used envelopes and rubbish which caused most of the fire damage.
- The study found that internal examinations were being conducted on women with used gloves.
- They put rubber in their ovens to make it burn better, some put used diapers, any old garbage just to get rid of it.
- 2 (secondhand)Example sentences
- Looking through the classifieds will reveal that the majority of used cars are three-door examples.
- Never buy a used car without thoroughly checking it out for underbody damage.
- The ruling is expected to boost used car imports to Finland, especially from Germany.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to