Translation of used in Spanish:
- Unfortunately it then ignited a bin bag full of used envelopes and rubbish which caused most of the fire damage.
- The study found that internal examinations were being conducted on women with used gloves.
- They put rubber in their ovens to make it burn better, some put used diapers, any old garbage just to get rid of it.
- 2 (secondhand)Example sentences
- Looking through the classifieds will reveal that the majority of used cars are three-door examples.
- Never buy a used car without thoroughly checking it out for underbody damage.
- The ruling is expected to boost used car imports to Finland, especially from Germany.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.