- 1 [needle/stamp] usadoMore example sentences
- Unfortunately it then ignited a bin bag full of used envelopes and rubbish which caused most of the fire damage.
- The study found that internal examinations were being conducted on women with used gloves.
- They put rubber in their ovens to make it burn better, some put used diapers, any old garbage just to get rid of it.
- 2 (secondhand) [car/camera/clothing] usado, de segunda manoMore example sentences
- Looking through the classifieds will reveal that the majority of used cars are three-door examples.
- Never buy a used car without thoroughly checking it out for underbody damage.
- The ruling is expected to boost used car imports to Finland, especially from Germany.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the