Translation of utmost in Spanish:
adjective before noun
- 1 (greatest) with the utmost carecon el mayor cuidadoof the utmost importance
con sumo cuidadode suma importanciawith the utmost haste/caution
importantísimocon la mayor celeridad/cautelaExample sentences
- The training of our nation to respond to the many threats we face is of utmost importance.
- I am quite possibly a better man for having known him and, for that, he has my utmost thanks and respect.
- They deserve our utmost respect and recognition for simply making the Olympic team.
- 2 (farthest)(edge/limit)to the utmost ends of the earth
extremohasta los confines de la tierra
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.