Translation of utterance in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (Linguistics)unidad (feminine) de habla
emisión (feminine)Example sentences
- Any utterance, in these languages, must terminate in a vowel, and adjacent consonants are disallowed.
- These kinds of utterances are normal everyday instances of language use for the individuals concerned.
- Grammarians and purists put far more stock in ‘logical’ usage than empirical evidence suggests is supported by actual utterances.
- 3 countable (sound)(something spoken) palabras (feminine plural)the President's public utteranceslas declaraciones públicas del presidenteExample sentences
- His bizarre word rhythm and gleeful disregard for punctuation makes even his most banal utterances sound dramatic.
- So often we are subjected to erroneous and incorrect statements and irresponsible utterances from ignorant and unauthorised sources.
- At times like this, as we grope to express our feelings, we all tend to fall back on the simplest of utterances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.