- 1 1.1 [building/premises] desocupado, vacío vacant possession libre de inquilinos vacant lot terreno (m) sin construir, terreno (m) baldío (Latin America/América Latina) 1.2 [post] vacante situations vacant ofertas de trabajoMore example sentences1.3 [room] disponible, libre; [seat/space] libre vacant libre
More example sentences
- They also demanded that the government fill all vacant positions and issue employees with at least four sets of uniforms.
- For a fraction of the cost of newspaper ads, companies can fill their vacant positions within days.
- A $15 million deficit this year resulted in a freeze on filling vacant positions and buying office and classroom supplies.
- The site was previously occupied by a vacant detached bungalow.
- There was one vacant place in the disabled parking area.
- There were no vehicles around; the place was vacant except for a forklift and some stacked wooden crates.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an