- 1 1.1 [building/premises] desocupado, vacío vacant possession libre de inquilinos vacant lot terreno (m) sin construir, terreno (m) baldío (AmL) 1.2 [post] vacante situations vacant ofertas de trabajoMore example sentences1.3 [room] disponible, libre; [seat/space] libre vacant libre
More example sentences
- They also demanded that the government fill all vacant positions and issue employees with at least four sets of uniforms.
- For a fraction of the cost of newspaper ads, companies can fill their vacant positions within days.
- A $15 million deficit this year resulted in a freeze on filling vacant positions and buying office and classroom supplies.
- The site was previously occupied by a vacant detached bungalow.
- There was one vacant place in the disabled parking area.
- There were no vehicles around; the place was vacant except for a forklift and some stacked wooden crates.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)