Translation of vacuum in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Physics) vacuum packagingExample sentences1.2 (void) our community does not exist in a vacuum
a power vacuumnuestra comunidad no vive aislada (del resto del mundo)un vacío de poderExample sentences
- Since by definition it contains no matter, the vacuum of space itself has NO temperature.
- They operate like any rocket engine in the vacuum of space, by propelling gases in one direction to create an opposite and equal force on the craft.
- I am curious as to exactly when scientists found out that space is a vacuum and not made up of ether?
- The vacuum created by their departure was filled by the club's most committed supporters, who set about raising money and bringing the club back from the brink.
- The vacuum created by his death 24 years back still remains unfilled.
- In rural Scotland the retiral of a sitting MP always creates a vacuum which other political parties rush to fill.
- to vacuum a carpet/roompasar la aspiradora porpasar la aspiradora por una alfombra/una habitaciónaspirar una alfombra/una habitación (Latin America)Example sentences
- I was sick of being the only one who vacuumed common areas, cleaned the bath and toilet or did a load of dishes without quibbling whether I'd eaten off them.
- Kids don't care if the room has been vacuumed and cleaned.
- Apparently while I've been at work my son has cleaned up the house, even vacuuming it!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the