n (plural -cies)
- 1.1 [Chemistry/Química] valencia (feminine) oxygen has a valency of two el oxígeno tiene valencia dos or es bivalenteMore example sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] valencia (feminine)
More example sentences
- The degree of flocculation, and hence randomness of particle orientations on sedimentation, generally increases with the concentration and valency of the cations in the solution.
- It is well-known that aggregation can be induced by changes in pH, the salt concentration, valency of ions, or the polarity of the solvent.
- Depending on the charges of additional groups that may be bound to the phosphate group, phospholipids in water can have a valency between - 2 and + 1, and also neutral groups are possible.
- The purpose of this paper is to study the factors involved in the changing valency of the reflexes of ABHORRERE / ABHORRESCERE in Castilian, ie aborrir ~ aburrir and aborre cer.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.