Translation of valency in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -cies)
- 1.1 [Chemistry/Química] valencia (feminine) oxygen has a valency of two el oxígeno tiene valencia dos or es bivalenteExample sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] valencia (feminine)
- The degree of flocculation, and hence randomness of particle orientations on sedimentation, generally increases with the concentration and valency of the cations in the solution.
- It is well-known that aggregation can be induced by changes in pH, the salt concentration, valency of ions, or the polarity of the solvent.
- Depending on the charges of additional groups that may be bound to the phosphate group, phospholipids in water can have a valency between - 2 and + 1, and also neutral groups are possible.
- The purpose of this paper is to study the factors involved in the changing valency of the reflexes of ABHORRERE / ABHORRESCERE in Castilian, ie aborrir ~ aburrir and aborre cer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.