Translation of valency in Spanish:
noun plural -cies
- 1.1 (Chemistry) oxygen has a valency of twoel oxígeno tiene valencia dos or es bivalenteExample sentences1.2 (Linguistics)
- The degree of flocculation, and hence randomness of particle orientations on sedimentation, generally increases with the concentration and valency of the cations in the solution.
- It is well-known that aggregation can be induced by changes in pH, the salt concentration, valency of ions, or the polarity of the solvent.
- Depending on the charges of additional groups that may be bound to the phosphate group, phospholipids in water can have a valency between - 2 and + 1, and also neutral groups are possible.
- The purpose of this paper is to study the factors involved in the changing valency of the reflexes of ABHORRERE / ABHORRESCERE in Castilian, ie aborrir ~ aburrir and aborre cer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.