noun/nombrec and u
- [Botany/Botánica] [Pharmacology/Farmacología] valeriana (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Down by the pool, sown among the large white rocks that were dug out of the hillside to accommodate it, are white valerians, more grasses, lavenders and sages.
- Unless it's the drug-like catnips and valerians, most cats ignore growing things.
- The herbs chamomile, valerian, yarrow, nettle, comfrey and dandelion can help make a success of your compost heap.
- Unlike synthetic sedatives, valerian is not considered addictive.
- An alternative remedy for insomnia is valerian, a herbal medicine that has some reported positive effects but has not been exhaustively clinically investigated.
- In animal and clinical studies, valerian has proven to act as a mild sedative and tranquilizer, thereby aiding sleep, even among chronic pain sufferers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.