Translation of valid in Spanish:
- 1.1 [contract/passport] válidoExample sentences1.2 [argument/inference] válido; [excuse/criticism] legítimo, válido his remarks are still valid today sus observaciones siguen siendo válidas that's a very valid point en eso tienes ( or tienen etc) razón
- The drivers would also be expected to have a valid driver's licence and a valid public driving permit.
- He apparently had 600 hours of flight experience and a valid pilot's license.
- To drive your car on the circuit all you have to do is show a valid driving license and you can drive 1 lap behind a safety car.
- Damascus has a valid claim to be the world's oldest inhabited city.
- British agriculture has recently been making the valid claim that its products are of the highest quality in the world.
- The only pressure, exerted by me, was to present good journalism supported by valid evidence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to