- 1.1 [contract/passport] válidoMore example sentences1.2 [argument/inference] válido; [excuse/criticism] legítimo, válido his remarks are still valid today sus observaciones siguen siendo válidas that's a very valid point en eso tienes ( or tienen etc) razón
More example sentences
- The drivers would also be expected to have a valid driver's licence and a valid public driving permit.
- He apparently had 600 hours of flight experience and a valid pilot's license.
- To drive your car on the circuit all you have to do is show a valid driving license and you can drive 1 lap behind a safety car.
- Damascus has a valid claim to be the world's oldest inhabited city.
- British agriculture has recently been making the valid claim that its products are of the highest quality in the world.
- The only pressure, exerted by me, was to present good journalism supported by valid evidence.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.