Translation of valid in Spanish:
- 1.1(contract/passport)Example sentences1.2
(argument/inference)his remarks are still valid todaythat's a very valid pointsus observaciones siguen siendo válidasen eso tienes ( or tienen etc) razónExample sentences
- The drivers would also be expected to have a valid driver's licence and a valid public driving permit.
- He apparently had 600 hours of flight experience and a valid pilot's license.
- To drive your car on the circuit all you have to do is show a valid driving license and you can drive 1 lap behind a safety car.
- Damascus has a valid claim to be the world's oldest inhabited city.
- British agriculture has recently been making the valid claim that its products are of the highest quality in the world.
- The only pressure, exerted by me, was to present good journalism supported by valid evidence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.