- 1.1 [contract/passport] válidoMore example sentences1.2 [argument/inference] válido; [excuse/criticism] legítimo, válido his remarks are still valid today sus observaciones siguen siendo válidas that's a very valid point en eso tienes ( or tienen etc) razón
More example sentences
- The drivers would also be expected to have a valid driver's licence and a valid public driving permit.
- He apparently had 600 hours of flight experience and a valid pilot's license.
- To drive your car on the circuit all you have to do is show a valid driving license and you can drive 1 lap behind a safety car.
- Damascus has a valid claim to be the world's oldest inhabited city.
- British agriculture has recently been making the valid claim that its products are of the highest quality in the world.
- The only pressure, exerted by me, was to present good journalism supported by valid evidence.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)