Translation of valuation in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (act) valoración (feminine), tasación (feminine), avalúo (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) to make a valuation tasar or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) avaluar*Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (value given) tasación (feminine), valoración (feminine)
- In both cases the purchaser paid a fee to the mortgagee for the purpose of having a valuation of the property carried out.
- The valuation was carried out by the Scottish Executive civil servants earlier this year.
- She has not provided the Court with any independent valuations.
- That could result in a glut of companies on the market, driving down valuations and giving new leverage to buyers.
- He said many firms had deferred fund-raising this year in the hope that market conditions and valuations would improve.
- Over time, this brand value supports and enhances the companies' corporate valuations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas