Translation of valuation in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (act) valoración (feminine), tasación (feminine), avalúo (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) to make a valuation tasar or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) avaluar*Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (value given) tasación (feminine), valoración (feminine)
- In both cases the purchaser paid a fee to the mortgagee for the purpose of having a valuation of the property carried out.
- The valuation was carried out by the Scottish Executive civil servants earlier this year.
- She has not provided the Court with any independent valuations.
- That could result in a glut of companies on the market, driving down valuations and giving new leverage to buyers.
- He said many firms had deferred fund-raising this year in the hope that market conditions and valuations would improve.
- Over time, this brand value supports and enhances the companies' corporate valuations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the