- 1.1 c (act) valoración (f), tasación (f), avalúo (m) (AmL) to make a valuation tasar or (AmL tb) avaluar*More example sentences1.2 u (value given) tasación (f), valoración (f)
More example sentences
- In both cases the purchaser paid a fee to the mortgagee for the purpose of having a valuation of the property carried out.
- The valuation was carried out by the Scottish Executive civil servants earlier this year.
- She has not provided the Court with any independent valuations.
- That could result in a glut of companies on the market, driving down valuations and giving new leverage to buyers.
- He said many firms had deferred fund-raising this year in the hope that market conditions and valuations would improve.
- Over time, this brand value supports and enhances the companies' corporate valuations.
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)