- 1 [Mythology/Mitología] vampiro (masculine)More example sentences
- What must he do to save his neck from the vampires who are after his blood?
- My parents were also vampires, and they drank blood to keep themselves alive.
- They found a coffin and when they opened it up, a vampire jumped out and drank their blood.
- 2vampire (bat) vampiro (masculine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...