- 1 1.1 [Auto] furgoneta (f), camioneta (f), vagoneta (f) (Méx)More example sentences1.2 (BrE) [Rail] furgón (m)
- A team of nine scenes-of-crime officers were dispatched in a police van with blacked-out windows to search the couple's home last night.
- The 23-year-old, who has not been named by police, was driving a sports car which hit a van on the wrong side of the road.
- A spokesperson said two robbers approached the driver of a security van that was transporting the cash, forced him to the ground and tied his hands.
- 2 (forefront) vanguardia (f) to be in the van (of sth) estar* en or a la vanguardia (de algo)More example sentences
- As always the hospitality and courtesy of Mayo people in the Sportlann was early in evidence with Sean Feeney, John Prenty and May Moran leading the van.
- Two economies have been strikingly in the van of this advance: the US and China.
- The Australian dollar was again in the van last night, rising 0.6% against a broadly weaker US dollar.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.