- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] vainilla (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [ice cream/milkshake] de vainillaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Just before serving, gently whip the double cream, icing sugar and vanilla until it just starts to thicken.
- Scatter over the cornflour, vinegar and vanilla and fold it gently in with a large metal spoon.
- Combine the sour cream, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Even though vanilla remains an age-old ice cream favorite, numerous other flavors have arrived on the scene.
- In my book, chocolate ice-cream beats strawberry or vanilla, any day.
- In summer I like to make ice cream, usually vanilla or chocolate cinnamon - you can win friends and influence people with homemade ice cream.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.