- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] vainilla (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [ice cream/milkshake] de vainilla vanilla pod vaina (feminine) or (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) chaucha (feminine) de vainillaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Just before serving, gently whip the double cream, icing sugar and vanilla until it just starts to thicken.
- Scatter over the cornflour, vinegar and vanilla and fold it gently in with a large metal spoon.
- Combine the sour cream, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Even though vanilla remains an age-old ice cream favorite, numerous other flavors have arrived on the scene.
- In my book, chocolate ice-cream beats strawberry or vanilla, any day.
- In summer I like to make ice cream, usually vanilla or chocolate cinnamon - you can win friends and influence people with homemade ice cream.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.