- 1 [Culin] vainilla (f); (before n) [ice cream/milkshake] de vainilla vanilla pod vaina (f) or (RPl) chaucha (f) de vainillaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Just before serving, gently whip the double cream, icing sugar and vanilla until it just starts to thicken.
- Scatter over the cornflour, vinegar and vanilla and fold it gently in with a large metal spoon.
- Combine the sour cream, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Even though vanilla remains an age-old ice cream favorite, numerous other flavors have arrived on the scene.
- In my book, chocolate ice-cream beats strawberry or vanilla, any day.
- In summer I like to make ice cream, usually vanilla or chocolate cinnamon - you can win friends and influence people with homemade ice cream.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.