Translation of variable in Spanish:
- variable windsvientos (masculine plural) variablesExample sentences
- The weather was scattered low clouds, light and variable winds, with thunderstorms in the area.
- In their quest to achieve good results, competitors faced the challenges of not only the large number of boats, but strong tides and variable wind conditions.
- On another day, light and variable winds, combined with strong tides, affected competition.
- 1.1 (Mathematics) 1.2 (factor)Example sentences
- Understand that in college admissions, grades are only one of the many variables that are factored into the selection process.
- Ball trajectory into a bunker can determine the outcome of a lie in a bunker, and this factor interacts with other variables already mentioned.
- Indeed, when you factor out variables like having children, the wage gap virtually disappears.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.