Translation of variation in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countable (fluctuation, change) variation
insomethingwide variations in temperature were recordedse registraron grandes variaciones de temperaturait can record minute variations in pressureregistra hasta el más mínimo cambio en la presiónExample sentences
- The organisation says there are wide regional variations in the amount parents will pay.
- When these figures are examined at regional level there are large variations.
- These national figures also hide wide variations within countries.
- Unexpectedly, a great variety of shapes is obtained by a small variation in the basic function.
- However, nothing is known about whether amplitude variations have any functional value in this species.
- The variation about the expected values for total proportion infected and other parameters of interest must also be considered.
- 2 uncountable (difference)diferencias (feminine plural)variation
insomethingregional variation in vocabularydiferencias (feminine plural) léxicas regionalesthere was little variation in opinion
variaciones (feminine plural) léxicas regionaleshubo pocas diferencias de opinión
- 3 countable (permutation)variation
onsomethingvariación (feminine)his stories are all variations on the same theme deor sobrealgotodos sus cuentos son variaciones sobre el mismo temaExample sentences
- Although different cultures produced distinctive variations of an industrial revolution, the similarities are striking.
- For example, Pentium II was released in 18 different variations, including mobile versions.
- The French influence, most apparent in early examples such as Cologne Cathedral, gradually gave way to more distinctively local variations, as in the cathedrals of Ulm and Freiburg.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.