Translation of varifocal in Spanish:
- varifocalExample sentences
- Alternatively, some people use varifocal or bifocal lenses in order to see objects clearly that are both close up and far away.
- Problems were experienced by people who wore spectacles, particularly varifocal or bifocal lenses.
- As if it's not bad enough that I have eyesight that requires varifocal lenses, now even those need replacing.
Definition of varifocal in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the