- 1.1 (several) (before noun, no comparative/delante del nombre, sin comparativo) varios 1.2 (different, diverse) diferentes, diversos let us consider the various options consideremos las diversas opciones people as various as lawyers and plumbers personas tan diversas como abogados y fontanerosMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Monday I leave for Boston with a car full of cameras and film of various shapes and sizes.
- Koi carp found in the UK come in various colours, but are always bright and distinctive.
- The performances are polished and well adapted to the differing styles of the various works.
- Faces in the Crowd offers a wonderfully various and intelligently chosen spread of images.
- Their environments are locally various and the types of cattle are often divided from each other by the topography of the country.
- Gorky's drawings are so rich, so various, so complex, and often so mysterious that they must be studied with rigorous concentration if we are to tease out their secrets.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.