- equipo (masculine) universitario; (before noun/delante del nombre) [team] universitario; [match] interuniversitarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It was only a few weeks later that he scored 169 for Cambridge in the varsity match.
- The sport has been played at the university for almost 30 years and this year, the annual varsity match against Cambridge was on Sky TV.
- The reason why Clemington had made it to the finals four years in a row would have to be based on the fact that four years ago, Chris Donovan and Devon Matthews joined the boy's varsity team.
- By the time he joined the varsity as a sophomore, he and his coach realized he should become a full-time catcher.
- With five assistant coaches and two trainers, the varsity's bench resembled an NBA team's.
- As a freshman at Birmingham High School in Los Angeles, he was a pretty good basketball player, made junior varsity, and although he didn't play much he put up good numbers when he did.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.