- equipo (m) universitario; (before n) [team] universitario; [match] interuniversitarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It was only a few weeks later that he scored 169 for Cambridge in the varsity match.
- The sport has been played at the university for almost 30 years and this year, the annual varsity match against Cambridge was on Sky TV.
- The reason why Clemington had made it to the finals four years in a row would have to be based on the fact that four years ago, Chris Donovan and Devon Matthews joined the boy's varsity team.
- By the time he joined the varsity as a sophomore, he and his coach realized he should become a full-time catcher.
- With five assistant coaches and two trainers, the varsity's bench resembled an NBA team's.
- As a freshman at Birmingham High School in Los Angeles, he was a pretty good basketball player, made junior varsity, and although he didn't play much he put up good numbers when he did.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)