Translation of vary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (change, fluctuate) the price varies from week to weekthe temperature varies between 45° and 47°el precio varía de una semana a la otrathe routine never variesla temperatura oscila entre 45° y 47°when do you finish work? — it variesla rutina nunca cambia¿cuándo sales del trabajo? — dependeExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (differ)
- Prices vary greatly depending on the time of year and type of accommodation.
- The German mortgage market is quite fragmented and interest rates vary according to the type of mortgage lender.
- When they do become evident, symptoms vary according to the type and location of the aneurysm.
(accounts/standards/prices)showing daily, times varyopinions on the subject varyespectáculos todos los días, horario variablereactions varied enormouslyhay diversas opiniones al respecto1.3 (diverge) See examples:to varylas reacciones fueron muy variadas or diversas
- Diving conditions vary, but the best visibility occurs early in the season before the plankton blooms of late summer.
- The diving in the Sea of Cortez is unlike that anywhere else in the world because the conditions can vary so greatly from day to day.
- Weather conditions during January have varied between Arctic and monsoon but the course has stood up well and all competitions are on schedule with no backlog.
fromsomething1.4desviarse or apartarse dealgoalso: varying present participle(amounts/conditions)with varying degrees of successcon mayor o menor éxito
- (diet)dar variedad aExample sentences
- However, the news agency can send different messages by varying the order.
- I'll wear each dress time and again, varying the look with different accessories.
- As a nice touch, Zoch includes two cork balls with different diameters which varies the skill level of the game significantly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.