Translation of vary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (change, fluctuate) the price varies from week to weekel precio varía de una semana a la otrathe temperature varies between 45° and 47°la temperatura oscila entre 45° y 47°the routine never variesla rutina nunca cambiawhen do you finish work? — it varies¿cuándo sales del trabajo? — dependeExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (differ)
- Prices vary greatly depending on the time of year and type of accommodation.
- The German mortgage market is quite fragmented and interest rates vary according to the type of mortgage lender.
- When they do become evident, symptoms vary according to the type and location of the aneurysm.
(accounts/standards/prices)showing daily, times vary
- Diving conditions vary, but the best visibility occurs early in the season before the plankton blooms of late summer.
- The diving in the Sea of Cortez is unlike that anywhere else in the world because the conditions can vary so greatly from day to day.
- Weather conditions during January have varied between Arctic and monsoon but the course has stood up well and all competitions are on schedule with no backlog.
variarespectáculos todos los días, horario variableopinions on the subject varyhay diversas opiniones al respectoreactions varied enormouslylas reacciones fueron muy variadas or diversas1.3 (diverge)to vary
fromsomethingdesviarse or apartarse1.4 dealgoalso: varying present participle(amounts/conditions)with varying degrees of success
variablecon mayor o menor éxito
dar variedad aExample sentences
- However, the news agency can send different messages by varying the order.
- I'll wear each dress time and again, varying the look with different accessories.
- As a nice touch, Zoch includes two cork balls with different diameters which varies the skill level of the game significantly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.