Translation of vector in Spanish:
- 1 [Aviation/Aviación] [Mathematics/Matemáticas] vector (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [product/sum] vectorialExample sentences
- Angular momentum is a vector quantity, meaning it has both magnitude and direction, and can be described by three components (in three dimensions).
- A vector quantity has magnitude and direction.
- In contrast, the electric field is a vector quantity (meaning it has both a magnitude and a direction).
- This is the result of multiplying the matrix times the column vector, Wp, of original probabilities.
- A data matrix having 21 column vectors with 86,000 grid points each can be generated from difference maps and decomposed in ~ 0.5 min.
- We adapt the general matrix multiplication formula to, where the vertex vectors consist only of column 0 and the second subscript refers to the row entry of the vector.
- 2 [Biology/Biología] vector (masculine), portador, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Now, in the 21st century, our researchers are still studying the relationships between animal hosts, insect and arthropod vectors, and disease agents.
- Instead of killing the insect vectors of diseases, the Nazis tried to kill the human hosts of the pathogens.
- Surface water harbours pathogens and the insect vectors of infectious diseases.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.