- 1 [Aviation/Aviación] [Mathematics/Matemáticas] vector (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [product/sum] vectorialMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Angular momentum is a vector quantity, meaning it has both magnitude and direction, and can be described by three components (in three dimensions).
- A vector quantity has magnitude and direction.
- In contrast, the electric field is a vector quantity (meaning it has both a magnitude and a direction).
- This is the result of multiplying the matrix times the column vector, Wp, of original probabilities.
- A data matrix having 21 column vectors with 86,000 grid points each can be generated from difference maps and decomposed in ~ 0.5 min.
- We adapt the general matrix multiplication formula to, where the vertex vectors consist only of column 0 and the second subscript refers to the row entry of the vector.
- 2 [Biology/Biología] vector (m), portador, (m,f)More example sentences
- Now, in the 21st century, our researchers are still studying the relationships between animal hosts, insect and arthropod vectors, and disease agents.
- Instead of killing the insect vectors of diseases, the Nazis tried to kill the human hosts of the pathogens.
- Surface water harbours pathogens and the insect vectors of infectious diseases.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.