- 1.1 [Business/Comercio] [Law/Derecho] vendedor, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- They found a street vendor selling ice cream; this time Rose wouldn't take no for an answer.
- She glanced around quickly, and her eyes caught a street vender who was selling ice cream.
- These are sold at market or by street vendors, but people typically grow enough for their own consumption.
(street vendor)vendedor, (masculine, feminine) ambulante chestnut vendor castañero, (masculine, feminine) ice cream vendor heladero, (masculine, feminine) 1.3vending machine
- First, he must be sure that the vendor of the property is really entitled to sell it.
- Contracts between the vendor and the claimant were exchanged on 12 th June 1995.
- In the agreement the vendor warranted that the pool machinery was properly constructed and free of structural deficits.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.