- 1.1 [Business/Comercio] [Law/Derecho] vendedor, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- They found a street vendor selling ice cream; this time Rose wouldn't take no for an answer.
- She glanced around quickly, and her eyes caught a street vender who was selling ice cream.
- These are sold at market or by street vendors, but people typically grow enough for their own consumption.
(street vendor)vendedor, (masculine, feminine) ambulante chestnut vendor castañero, (masculine, feminine) ice cream vendor heladero, (masculine, feminine) 1.3vending machine
- First, he must be sure that the vendor of the property is really entitled to sell it.
- Contracts between the vendor and the claimant were exchanged on 12 th June 1995.
- In the agreement the vendor warranted that the pool machinery was properly constructed and free of structural deficits.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.