Translation of vendor in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Business/Comercio] [Law/Derecho] vendedor, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- They found a street vendor selling ice cream; this time Rose wouldn't take no for an answer.
- She glanced around quickly, and her eyes caught a street vender who was selling ice cream.
- These are sold at market or by street vendors, but people typically grow enough for their own consumption.
(street vendor)vendedor, (masculine, feminine) ambulante chestnut vendor castañero, (masculine, feminine) ice cream vendor heladero, (masculine, feminine) 1.3vending machine
- First, he must be sure that the vendor of the property is really entitled to sell it.
- Contracts between the vendor and the claimant were exchanged on 12 th June 1995.
- In the agreement the vendor warranted that the pool machinery was properly constructed and free of structural deficits.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.