- 1.1 [Zool] veneno (m)More example sentences1.2 (malice) ponzoña (f), veneno (m), malevolencia (f) he spoke with venom habló con verdadero veneno
More example sentences
- Amazingly, one of the toxins resembles an enzyme found in potent snake venoms.
- In addition, they differ in their binding ability to proteinases in crude snake venoms.
- Cobra attacks its prey by spitting poisonous venom called neurotoxin.
- Once again Grace spoke quietly, with absolutely no venom or malice, or any emotion at all.
- That's why our country is in the mess it is in right now, even our so-called religious leaders are full of venom.
- But the debates were good ones and, on the whole, discussions were held without rancour or venom.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.