- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] veneno (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (malice) ponzoña (f), veneno (m), malevolencia (f) he spoke with venom habló con verdadero veneno
More example sentences
- Amazingly, one of the toxins resembles an enzyme found in potent snake venoms.
- In addition, they differ in their binding ability to proteinases in crude snake venoms.
- Cobra attacks its prey by spitting poisonous venom called neurotoxin.
- Once again Grace spoke quietly, with absolutely no venom or malice, or any emotion at all.
- That's why our country is in the mess it is in right now, even our so-called religious leaders are full of venom.
- But the debates were good ones and, on the whole, discussions were held without rancour or venom.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.