Translation of venom in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] veneno (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (malice) ponzoña (feminine), veneno (masculine), malevolencia (feminine) he spoke with venom habló con verdadero veneno
- Amazingly, one of the toxins resembles an enzyme found in potent snake venoms.
- In addition, they differ in their binding ability to proteinases in crude snake venoms.
- Cobra attacks its prey by spitting poisonous venom called neurotoxin.
- Once again Grace spoke quietly, with absolutely no venom or malice, or any emotion at all.
- That's why our country is in the mess it is in right now, even our so-called religious leaders are full of venom.
- But the debates were good ones and, on the whole, discussions were held without rancour or venom.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the