Translation of verify in Spanish:
transitive verb -fies, -fying, -fied
- 1.1 (confirm) her suspicions were verified when she found the letterconfirmó sus sospechas al encontrar la cartaExample sentences1.2 (check)
- There was filed as Exhibit 10 the application verified by statutory declaration.
- No one went through the statements from Ms Cosgrove in an attempt to verify her allegations.
- This week, the US Supreme Court upheld an appeal court ruling that verified the original District Court verdict.
- The results were also verified by Northern blot analysis.
- However, there was no way to independently verify the identity of the men killed and arrested on Saturday night.
- Absence of the wild-type gene was also verified by PCR at this point.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the