Translation of verse in Spanish:
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (short poem) verso (masculine), rima (feminine) 2.2 (stanza) estrofa (feminine) 2.3verse (line) verso (masculine) 2.4 countable/numerable (in Bible) versículo (masculine)Example sentences
- These moments draw on and return to a practice entrenched in evangelicalism: the use of Bible memory verses.
- We have many different such divisions ranging from what would be long verses to chapter style divisions.
- In a short work like this we cannot examine all the verses in the Bible which refer to the devil and Satan.
- Both he and Frost advocated the use of natural diction, and of colloquial speech rhythms in metrical verse.
- The only way to write poetry is to begin by writing verse.
- Among the pioneers of free verse, D. H. Lawrence stands out as one who, though gifted in metrical verse, is happier without meter.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.