Translation of verse in Spanish:
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (short poem) verso (masculine), rima (feminine) 2.2 (stanza) estrofa (feminine) 2.3verse (line) verso (masculine) 2.4 countable/numerable (in Bible) versículo (masculine)Example sentences
- These moments draw on and return to a practice entrenched in evangelicalism: the use of Bible memory verses.
- We have many different such divisions ranging from what would be long verses to chapter style divisions.
- In a short work like this we cannot examine all the verses in the Bible which refer to the devil and Satan.
- Both he and Frost advocated the use of natural diction, and of colloquial speech rhythms in metrical verse.
- The only way to write poetry is to begin by writing verse.
- Among the pioneers of free verse, D. H. Lawrence stands out as one who, though gifted in metrical verse, is happier without meter.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.