Translation of verse in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (poetry) blank/free verseverso (masculine) blanco/libre(before noun) verse dramateatro (masculine) en versoin verse formExample sentences
- Both he and Frost advocated the use of natural diction, and of colloquial speech rhythms in metrical verse.
- The only way to write poetry is to begin by writing verse.
- Among the pioneers of free verse, D. H. Lawrence stands out as one who, though gifted in metrical verse, is happier without meter.
- 2 countable 2.1 (short poem) 2.2 (stanza) 2.3verse (line) 2.4 countable (in Bible)Example sentences
- These moments draw on and return to a practice entrenched in evangelicalism: the use of Bible memory verses.
- We have many different such divisions ranging from what would be long verses to chapter style divisions.
- In a short work like this we cannot examine all the verses in the Bible which refer to the devil and Satan.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.